Lowrance Pro-Staffer, Clayton Batts has spent countless hours idling lakes throughout the US perfecting his skills with high definition systems to ensure his clients a shortened learning curve. His hands-on, in your boat, one-on-one approach is the most effective system to learning how to utilize today's electronics in a timely manner.
Classes included but are not limited to:
- Correct settings to ensure you are getting the most out of your unit,
- Program individual screens and setup customized preference of overlay,
- Waypoint management to ensure unit is running smoothly,
- Sonar interpretation,
- Down scan and side scan interpretation,
- Ensure correct installation of NMEA, transducer, and ethernet,
- Map & GPS tutorial interpretation,
- Trails management, &
- Hydrowave utilization.
CLASSES CAN BE ADJUSTED TO FIT SPECIFIC NEEDS
Basic 2 Hour Class (Lake Tobesofkee): $100.00
Full 5-6 Hour Class (Lake Eufaula or Lake Sinclair): $250.00
2-Person Full 5-6 Hour Class (Lake Eufaula or Lake Sinclair): $300.00